Monday 2 December 2019

#8 Do you procrastinate sometimes? Why do you procrastinate? How to stop procrastinating?



I do procrastinate sometimes. I procrastinate because I always feel like I still have a lot of time although the deadline is approaching. By the reason, the progress rate may be delayed and be in such a hurry at the last moment. When I'm procrastinating, I usually think of 'What am I doing now?', but simultaneously, I'll keep wasting my time. How can I stop procrastinating and make my time valuable? First, I should build a clear goal and set an alarm to remind myself. Second, I should tell apart what to do first and what things are not that important. Last, tell my family or friends about my plans and schedule, and let them urge me to keep on track. I think there's more methods to keep away from being a procrastinator and I must try hard to practice not to procrastinate from now.

1 comment: